From living with the poor in India to life in middle class Australia, father Mark and son Tom weave their extraordinary journey through this climate change book-with-a-difference. They show us that living sustainable lives in the West is absolutely necessary and that it’s doable, fulfilling and even fun.
“This is a remarkable book. Very few westerners have had the experiences that the authors have embraced, and as a result very few can speak with the same credibility about the choices we must make as a society. I hope everyone reads this volume–and thinks, deeply, about what it means.” – Bill McKibben
Buy the book
Price: Paperback, AUD$19.95 (ex GST), E-book AUD$9.99 (ex GST)
- Queensland: Avid Reader 193 Boundary St, West End. Tel (07) 3846 3422
- New South Wales: Bodhi Books and Gifts 375 King St, Newtown.
- Victoria: Collins Booksellers, 22 Lydiard St Ballarat. Tel (03) 5331 7411
For bulk orders (>5 copies), contact the authors directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
* ISBN: 978-0-6482477-0-8 (paperback), 978-0-6482477-2-2 (flowable e-book)
* Length: 240 pages
* Size: 210 x 148mm (with 61 black and white illustrations)
Can we make a difference?
Video interview with Mark & Tom
Click on the picture to watch. See more interviews here.
Low Carbon and Loving It news
February 14 West End magazine
February 19 Beyond Zero Emissions 3CR (community radio). Interview with Mark
March 14 ABC Radio. Late Night Live. Interview with Mark and Tom (20 minutes).
Sustainability Hour. The Pulse. Interview with Mark from 42 to 51 minutes.
March 19 Beyond Zero Emissions 3CR (community radio). Interview with Tom
ABC Radio North Coast
April 15 Sydney Morning Herald. Article by Matt Wade.